The Nalu range features a versatile design for classic longboard surfing performance, touring, and flatwater cruising. It has been fine-tuned with decreased volume in the nose and tail areas, resulting in an extremely responsive board with easy maneuverability. Versatile and easy-to-ride, the Nalu series features a classic longboard shape ideal for anything from flatwater cruising, fitness training to wave riding. A solid one-board solution, Nalu’s offer a recessed deck and full rails—increasing stability while maintaining performance.
The Nalu Soft Top is equipped with a single fin setup. The 10’6 X32 comes in the same classic shape with the added stability of being 2” wider than the other boards in the Nalu range.
- Ledge Handle
- Partial Wood Sandwich Deck
- Injection Molded Single Fin Setup
- Heat Embossed Full EVA Deck Pad
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core
- Glass Bottom Lamination
- Partial Wood Glass Sandwich Deck
- Mini Diamond Embossed EVA Deck
- High-Density Full EVA Rail
Ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
|Nalu 10’6″ X32||10’6″/320 cm||32″/81.3 cm||4 3/4″/12 cm||190 L|