No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree quite like the Alana. The Alana is based on our Mana GTW and is compact, stable, and offers versatile performance. Multifaceted and easy to store (store them standing up in your garage and easily transport them in an SUV), these boards are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited length. The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra-wide outline delivers the confidence and ease any rider desires to feel whether surfing or cruising.
The Alana GTW boards come with a thruster fin setup.
- Thruster Fin Setup (MFC Center Fin 6.5 + (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5)
- Ledge Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core
- Wood Stringer Biax Glass Bottom Lamination
- Full Wood Veneer Deck and Rail Sandwich with Biax Glass Top Layer
- Glossy Finish Deck and Rail
- Matte Finish Bottom
- Diamond Grooved, Micro Dot Embossed EVA Pad
Ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/ 95 kg
|Alana 9’5″||9’5″/287 cm||32″/81.3 cm||4 3/4″/12 cm||163 L|
|Alana 10’6″||10’6″/320 cm||30″/76.2 cm||4″/10.2 cm||160 L|