The Hero lives up to its name, taking riders from first reaches and beyond in this user-friendly freeride board. Not easily outgrown and not only for beginners, the high-flex Hero provides a smooth ride and on-demand speed control making riding through rough water a breeze. The shape features poured TPU rails for seamless rail construction and heightened durability. Centered inserts allow easy transition between rails, distributing wear and extending the life of the board. Featuring the same all-around rocker as our popular Motion twin tip, the Hero is easy to ride in all conditions.
- New Corners = Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- New 5.0 cm IXEF Fins = Better grip + upwind performance
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- High Flex = Smooth, comfortable & forgiving ride
- Torsion Laminate = Precision flex at key areas for superior control
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip