2021/22 Duotone Click Bar
**CONTROL BAR REQUIRES CHICKEN LOOP – SOLD SEPARATELY**
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionized how we control our kites, taking things to a completely new level! The next step in this evolution is the use of FLITE99 lines by Robline! The Click Bar is available in a narrow version, just 42cm wide with a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions, or there is the Click Bar M, offering 22m line length plus 2 m extensions (width 49cm)! Four different chicken loop options are also available to ensure maximum performance and customization.
The game-changing Click Bar is now even better in combination with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline. The Click Bar’s unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. The power / depower level is always visible on the bar’s power display and on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. All lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Supplied with a 4-line setup and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
- FLITE99 lines by Robline: The latest line innovation, the best mix of performance, durability and safety.
- Adjustable line length and V-position: You can change the V-position on the front lines depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible with most kites on the market: Should be used on all Duotone kites and is compatible with most kites on the market (check with your local dealer).
- Automatic untwisting safety system: Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted, offering optimum safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart IV: The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart IV, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. All lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5-line setup (with the 5th line upgrade kit): You can choose the best setup depending on your personal preference and riding style. The 5th line makes relaunch easier, especially for big kites and in low winds.
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise, shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety.
Iron Heart V
Easily untwisting safety line
Single TPU Covered Depower Line
Long lasting protection from abrasion
Sliding Bar Stopper
Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control
ISO Standard 21853
Under the jurisdiction of the International Standardization Organisation (ISO), the Global Kitesports Association (GKA) and an international team of engineers and experts developed an industry-wide safety standardization classification for quick-release systems on kite bars that is legally valid worldwide.
The standard not only provides the kite industry with a new testing technology to ensure their equipment conforms to the state-of-the-art safety requirements of ISO, it also enables consumers to choose products that fulfil the standard and thereby helping them to stay safe while practicing the sport they love.
All Duotone Bars (Click Bar and Trust Bar) and Safety Leashes of product generation 2020 and newer are compliant products. From 2021 they will also be certified.
FLITE99 by Robline
Kite lines connect and communicate the power in your kite, into your hands. Putting our lives in our lines, they are crucial for safe, long lasting and enjoyable sessions. FLITE99 is offering the highest Dyneema Quality, SK 99. Backlines are turquoise / Frontlines are grey, to always know which is which. They come with 12% higher breaking load and 15% less elongation than in previous years. The FLITE99 lines have a 6.5 percent less wind exposed area, due to a decreased diameter, are faster! Additionally FLITE99 comes with a new, even more durable coating. Last, but not least, FLITE99 uses Monofil, a unique material that prevents bending, kinking of the line, prevents the line from wearing out and worst case ripping apart!