No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. © Vector Life, Inc All Rights Reserved
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to http://www.californiakiteboarding.com
For any other mode of sharing, please contact us.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
Our goal is to offer you best pricing on the products you need. Despite best efforts pricing mistakes may occur. If a pricing mistake is made, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel the order. When you click the “Place Order” button, we’ll send you an e-mail message acknowledging receipt of your order. Your contract to purchase an item will not be complete until we send you an e-mail notifying you that the item has been shipped.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. Our secure server encrypts all submitted information so you can safely enter your credit card details. We accept PayPal for a small fee.
California Kiteboarding uses 128-bit encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security features. This ensures that your transactions are secure and cannot be intercepted. If you are concerned that you are seeing browser security messages too frequently, check the security levels you have set in your browser. You can then comfortably continue your online ordering. We guarantee that every online purchase you make from our store is a secure transaction.
Total delivery times
California Kiteboarding orders are usually sent within 2-4 business days of receiving payment confirmation. Shipping times reflect the time it takes for the package to travel from our warehouse to your door and the level of shipping options you have paid for. California Kiteboarding can not accept responsibility for shipping delays caused by disasters or slight delays from shipping companies.
ALL items are subject to availability.
Stand Up Paddle Shipments
All stand up paddle boards and shipping via UPS or FedEx freight. The shipping prices quoted on-line are for shipments delivered to the nearest UPS / FedEx freight facility for pickup or delivered to a 9-5 business located in a business district. For more information on the nearest freight facility please contact us.
IMPORTANT!! Before signing the delivery receipt, you must unpack and inspect the board thoroughly for any signs of damage that may have occurred during transit. All shipments are fully insured against damage PRIOR to you signing, however your signature constitutes your final acceptance of the merchandise “AS IS” from the freight company and releases them from any further responsibility. Absolutely no claims or returns can be made after final acceptance from the freight company so please be sure you are completely satisfied with your board prior to signing for it.
Information for International Customers
Methods of payment: PayPal. Visa, Master Card, or American Express can be arranged after cardholder verification. Please contact us if you wish to pay with another method besides PayPal. All store prices are in US dollars.
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
If your order was damaged in shipment we must be informed within 48 hours of receiving the damaged goods.
The warranty policy of the manufacturing company applies for each specific item in case of damage and defect.
Please read the warranty policy of the manufacturing company before proceeding any further.
We only accept unused items returned for refund within 15 days from date of purchase. All items returned must be unused in their original packaging. Kites must be unused and still in its package with an unbroken seal.
Free Shipping Rates does not apply to AK and HI
ASSUMPTION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of purchasing any products from and/or using information from SkyPirate.us, its related events and activities, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1) The risk of injury from kitesurfing and using the products is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISEN FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS California Kiteboarding, their officers, officials, proprietors, gents and / or employees, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I AM 18 YEARS OF AGE AND I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING, AND ACCEPT IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.