Faster Than Most Hard Boards
The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation. The patented Airline Technology utilises a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and 2016 World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it. This efficient, lightweight technology is the future of inflatable performance boards.
– Cable tension adjustment point.
– 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and stiffness.
– Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating a perfect nose shape.
Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
Fin Set Up
The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
The board comes with a toolless FCS connect fin so you can grab the board, slide the fin in and go paddle fast!
New Race Handles
provide a balanced grip for a running beach starts.
New Eva Standing Tray
– Helps to hold wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
– Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
– Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
– Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
Rail Edge Technology
Creates a sharp edge for the water to smoothly release for optimal glide and speed.
Diamond Grooved Tail Kick Pad
provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
Twin PVC Stringers
positioned on the deck for increased the stiffness.
to attach accessories from GoPro to a phone holder, it is your perfect exploring companion.
STAR Mount is supplied with every board to attach accessories.
Bungee Tie Down
for storing gears and supplies (on selected sizes).
Free Lightweight Leash
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
New Bag Shape
– Is made wider and lower profile so its easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
– Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded from nose to tail instead of rolling.
– Bag made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.
The 14’0”x28” ALLSTAR DOWNWIND is the perfect solution for those wanting a downwind race board that’s fast and easy to travel with. 28” width offers extra stability and control in choppy ocean conditions, while the curved rocker with raised nose kicj prevents the nose from diving when connecting to bumps.
The 18’0”x27” ALLSTAR UNLIMITED FLAT WATER is the quickest way to get from A to B and it all packs up into a small bag. With the Airline technology, the long inflatable hull maintains rigidity and the fin is positioned far forward to help turning.
New Heat Welded Rail
Bonded For Life
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
A New-Patented Technology
A pre-set floating cable is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset line is a bit shorter than the board so, when the board inflates, the line tightens and stiffens up the board significantly.