- Highest performance board in the Hyper Nut range.
- Responsive, explosive and reactive due to it’s short length.
- Stability is controlled throughout the wide nose and tail.
- Inverted “NUT” rails for fast acceleration and tight turning.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|205.7 cm||58.4 cm||8.1 cm||42.1 cm|
Suggested Rider Weight Range
A 15 kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed, reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
Full Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
*Weights are +/- 6%