Durable, tough and light most models are windsurfable.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
Weight: 19.00 kg / 41.90 lbs
*Weights are +/- 6%
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|12’10”||33”||7.3”||21.6”||299 L||50-105 kg|
|391.2 cm||83.8 cm||18.5 cm||54.8 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
Dol-Fin 22” Light Core