Lightest weight, efficient flex and extra strength.
- Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
- The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
- Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
- 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
- This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.
Weight: 10.97 kg / 24.19 lbs
*Weights are +/- 6%
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’6”||25”||8.5″||16.3″||236 L||45-85 kg|
|381.0 cm||63.5 cm||21.6 cm||41.4 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
Race 24 Light Core