Its outline, flex and dimensions have all been fine-tuned to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads.
130A powerful 3-stage rocker profile provides aggressive pop and lively feel, while its supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex with a high strength-to-weight ratio. This, combined with its 3D bottom shaping, provides superior grip, forgiving landings and directional stability in a wide range of conditions.
- Medium Flex F35 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- 3-Stage Rocker R8/4/10 = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Flex Torsion Control = Increased stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- Off-axis Carbon X = Torsional stability + lightweight
- Impact Reinforcement Zones = Diffuses impact throughout the board for maximum durability