The 2016 Dakine Wahine harness got the same overhaul that the Pyro and the Renegade did last year. Dakine replaced their old thermo molded back support with their new memory foam pressure point relief system. The result is that the back support contours to your body much better with a softer foam which makes for a very comfortable ride. If you haven’t tried a harness with this new memory foam in it yet, do it! You will never want to go back.
The Wahine harness by DaKine is specifically designed with the unique demands of female windsurfers and kiters in mind. It provides superior support and flexibility with a comfortable fit.
- Power Clip Lock buckle system
- Stainless steel spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Pre-curved PEB inner support structure
- Optional spreader bar hold-down webbing strap
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Removable handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment ring
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Two side key/knife pockets with elastic keep loop
- Maniac and Leverlock spreader bar compatible
- Dual sport design: use for kiteboarding or windsurfing