• One board to rule all conditions
• Slices through chop & rips up wind
• Progress quickly with but will not outgrow
• Smooth, consistent flex w/ Carbon Bedrock Inserts
• Dynamic, durable, hand built wood-core construction
One of Slingshot’s longest-running boards, the Misfit is a time-tested design perfect for general freeride kiters who want a twin tip they can use anywhere, in any condition. The Misfit features mild rocker and a relatively stiff flex pattern, making it a board that cuts up wind and beats through chop exceptionally well. Laser-cut NACA channels give the Misfit precision contour at the tip and tail, which helps channel water to generate speed, grip, load and pop.
Misfit rider profile:
You’ll love the Misfit if you’re an experienced kiter who wants a solid all-around board that will work well for all aspects of the sport, or if you’re an entry-level kiter looking for a board you can learn and progress quickly with but will not outgrow.
Package comes with:
Wood-core Misfit board, four two-inch (5.08cm) kite fins and fin screws, board handle