Stand Up Paddleboarding
Showing the single result
2016 Starboard Sportsman 12'0" x 33"
SPORTSMAN SUP BY STARBOARD
- 12’0” length covers distance and maintains good ground speed for
trawling and paddling quickly in open ocean conditions.
- Ultra wide tail increases overall stability to move and rotate freely
when reeling in a big fish.
- Volume in the nose stops the board diving in chop and keeps it
stable enough to power through rough conditions.
- Space on the deck to hold a cooler box with enough room to
- Bungee tie-downs help carry gear as well as multiple FCS inserts
for different accessories.
- Scotty Mounts in front of the standing area are ideal for aftermarket
GPS and other Scotty accessories, while mounts behind can be used
for attaching rod holders or a fishing rack.
- Available in Starshot Technology without Fishing option.
Bottom shape: “V to triple concave to single concave.”
- Sharp V creates a very silent entry on the water making no
noise and wake.
- Round rail creates good displacement and glide and center
channel concave for lift to reduce the wet area.