Showing all 8 results
10’5″ x 30″ Drive The Drive offers a narrower width and outline for efficient glide and improved tracking as the rider can hold the paddle closer to the board.
10’5″ x 31″ Drive A stable shape with good glide and impressive wave riding performance. Low entry nose rocker gets into waves early, moving to heavy tail rocker and V for improved maneuverability out of turns. Full nose allows for nose riding with wide tail for greater stability when stepping back on the tail.
• 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for
greater maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
• 30” width is stable for lighter riders up to 90kg
wanting a board that does it all.
• Narrower width increases speed and tracking
due to holding the paddle straighter to the board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot,
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
• Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
• Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
• Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
A stable shape with good glide and impressive wave riding performance.
The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat-water cruising.
The entry-level board for all aspects of the sport providing a stable platform for the heavy rider or multiple riders.
“Extremely versatile flat-water paddleboard. An ideal entry into the waves.”
A long-time favorite in the range, chosen for its versatility and all-round fun, the Drive is used by all paddlers looking for flatwater exploring, fitness or surf. The bottom configuration of a single concave forward moving through to heavy V in the mid-section, with deep concaves running through to V in the tail, create speed and maneuverability with a crisp and lively rail-to-rail feel.
“Mono-concave to flat middle to V”