Fast Forward. We aimed to build a race paddle that have the most stable, most confident forward stroke to excel in all conditions, because conditions change from event to event and often times during the race. Start with our unique blade shape, allowing a less abrupt catch and higher cadence. Resized to meet the demands of today’s racers, but not so small to lose power. Gain a softer feel without sacrificing all your blade size. Note our unique 12 degree shaft to blade offset. A dihedral blade face makes it stable and consistent for all strokes. Feel the overall weight of just 14.75 ounces. Our Ultimate performance level uses our most advanced materials and process, gives elite level flex and balance for comfort and performance. Lastly at $389.00 it is without the doubt the best value in race paddles, especially considering its Handcrafted in Sultan, WA quality. Fast Forward to our new sizes in a proven winner and you’ll find yourself climbing the race ranks.
- Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Utilize large blade size, for more power, without feeling the negative effects. Paddle more effectively at the higher cadences racers are training for.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position. Keeping you in the power phase longer and helping to clean up your exit.
- Dihedral, the ridge running vertically down the length of the blade, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, no matter how hard you pull, no matter what the conditions.
- Small sized 86sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and ratchet up cadence and to those of smaller stature.
- The volume of the buoyant, carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and quick strokes that “POPs” from the water.
- Smooth back face and thin ABS reinforced blade edges allows for a knife like catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence. Reduce fatigue and injury.
- Choose your Advanced Fit options. Choose our full carbon grip and straight shaft in Standard Fit or Small Fit (Ideal for ladies or those with smaller hands.) Or look to protect the hands and wrists through better ergonomics with our innovative Bent shaf
- Designed for racing. This paddle is not intended for surfing or whitewater.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
Our Ultimate Performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.Paddles that offer Ultimate Performance have an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
12 Degree blade offset.
12 Degree blade to shaft offset is optimal for SUP race. Keeping the blade more vertical through the power phase of the stroke is made possible with the Grand Prix’s unique 12 degree offset.
Blade Dihedral-Stand Up Paddle
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
Ultimate – Carbon
The volume of our proprietary foam core meets carbon to bring our lightest option of ultimate performance.
SUP Blade Shape
The innovators of the Long Slender Rectangular blade shape. Our blade shape is far and away the most gentle on the body with a softer feel and higher cadence without having to sacrifice blade surface area.
SUP Bent Shaft
Bent shaft aligns your wrists in a more ergonomic position to reduce fatigue while grasping the shaft for the confidence of full hand contact. Increase your reach to keep you in the power phase longer.
Carbon – Bent
Developed with the right amount of flex, our carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus.
SUP Palm Grip
Our custom fit palm grip is the most comfortable grip on the market today. You will find that you will be able to keep a loose grip, even in the toughest of conditions, while the width of the full palm grip enables more blade control.
Whether our straight shaft, or bent, our shafts have a unique feel. Notice the texture, the indexing. Designed to give you more comfort and control and to be able to feel the precision of every one of your strokes.
SUP Small Fit
Available on our most popular SUP paddles, ladies can match a Small or Mid-sized blade to small diameter shaft and small sized grip. Proper fit, lighter grip, better technique, eliminate fatigue.
SUP Straight Shaft
For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Our attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.