“The blade POPS from the water.” When comparing the Ultimate performance level Flow 85 to our more modestly priced paddles, this is the one thing you will hear paddlers say over and over. Along with a buoyant feel the smooth back face feels great through the water during any stroke. Surfing, touring or getting your work in, out on, the Flow 85 steps it up in performance.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant deigned fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- Our Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, our edge guard specific to our Ultimate Versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Small sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers (Fixed length only) or Standard Fit.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown)
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
Our Ultimate Performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.Paddles that
offer Ultimate Performance have an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
10 Degree blade offset.
10 Degree blade to shaft offset is utilized to help the Versatile use paddler excel. For the paddler who does a bit
of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the compromise for forward paddling and bracing is 10 degree.
Blade Dihedral-Stand Up Paddle Surfing
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off
each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
Ultimate – Fiberglass
The volume of our proprietary foam core meets fiberglass to bring bright colors, modest price and durability.
SUP Blade Shape
The innovators of the Long Slender Rectangular blade shape. Our blade shape is far and away the most
gentle on the body with a softer feel and higher cadence without having to sacrifice blade surface area.
SUP Palm Grip
Our custom fit palm grip is the most comfortable grip on the market today. You will find that you will be able to
keep a loose grip, even in the toughest of conditions, while the width of the full palm grip enables more blade control.
Whether our straight shaft, or bent, our shafts have a unique feel. Notice the texture, the indexing.
Designed to give you more comfort and control and to be able to feel the precision of every one of your strokes.
SUP Small Fit
Available on our most popular SUP paddles, ladies can match a Small or Mid-sized blade to
small diameter shaft and small sized grip. Proper fit, lighter grip, better technique, eliminate fatigue.
SUP Straight Shaft
For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Our attention to detail in texture,
indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Premium Carbon – Straight
Our premium carbon shaft is expertly engineered in house with a higher
percentage of carbon materials versus fiberglass maintaining comfortable flex.
SUP Performance Adjustable
Our simple Performance Adjustable helps you fine tune SUP paddle length.
Look to our best selling 74″ to fit the large majority of paddlers