*** Foil Only
With the Hover Glide, you get:·
· Access to the highly-effective Foiling Flight School program
· A user-friendly foil you can learn on but won’t outgrow
· An agile and playful foil that planes early and has a medium top-end speed
· Durable aluminum, composite construction
· Segmented design for easy set-up and breakdown
· The ability to foil in shallower water with four different mast lengths to choose from
· Affordable replacement parts if needed
Mast+ fuselage height: 90.17 cm (35.5″)
Combined total weight: 5.2kg (11.46 lbs.)
Refined by legendary Slingshot designer and foiling aficionado, Tony Logosz, the Hover Glide is a high-performance foil that delivers early takeoff, stable handling and smooth maneuverability. With decades of R&D experience and an intimate knowledge of foil dynamics, Logosz is an authority in foil design.
He developed the Hover Glide for all-around performance freeriding, using aluminum mast and fuselage and composite components that make this the most affordable and robust foil of its class and caliber on the market. The Hover Glide features a 35.5-inch mast and a classic front-J gullwing shape with swept wings, mild winglets off the front and arching rear wings. The result is an incredibly stable foil with a medium top-end speed and a solid all-around feel. It can be mounted on any of Slingshot’s foil-specific boards and features separate fuselage and wing components that can be broken-down into three parts for easy storage/transport and replaced if needed.
Foiling Flight School program: The Hover Glide is the exclusive foil for Slingshot’s multi-mast Flight School program designed specifically for user-friendly foiling progression. The program allows newcomers to start with a shorter, more manageable mast and progress in length as their skills progress. This is a guaranteed system that will take much of the pain, frustration and intimidation out of learning to foil.