The Rapid Airs are designed to take anyone from the first time paddler to experienced rider onboard. Enjoy its floaty feel as you slip and slide down a stream, or surf down big boiling white waters. With a width of 36” and 315 l volume, you’ll be sure to stay on board when the going gets rough. The Rapid Air features an optimised nose shape and fine tuned fin positions of the 4 small HD fins, allowing tight turning and the crossing of shallow sections. The Rapid Air Touring is the longer and more streamlined equivalent, built for distance, rivers and touring enthusiasts. Built to last, the Double Layer HD technology with additional rail reinforcement makes these iSUPs ultra robust. The optics with shaded grippy deck pad are designed to withstand the muddy river environments. The two Rapid Air models come with our Wheely Backpack including the Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for quick inflation.
- Wide compact shape for extra stability / manoeuvrability in streams / wild waters (Rapid Air)
- Stable and streamlined outline with good glide for easy distance in smoother rivers (Rapid Air Touring)
- HD Mini Quad Fin setup for quick turning and shallow waters
- Additional removable Center fin for better tracking (Rapid Air Touring only)
- Full deck / base printing / rail design
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip / comfort in shady colour
- Multiple comfy carrying and safety handles, deck net to attach equipment
- Quality stainless eyelets to attach leash or lines for safe portaging
- Wheely Backpack for effortless packing and transportation
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast inflation
DOUBLE LAYER HD (HEAVY DUTY) TECHNOLOGY
Built to last, our Double Layer (HD) technology is an inflatable construction for heavy duty usage. The triple layer rail construction ensures incredible stiffness and durability. Stiffness and performance is guaranteed, as the Double Layer HD technology can take more than 20 PSI of air pressure if needed.