Do you want to slide? Do you want to bomb hills with confidence and control? Do you want the extra turning leverage offered by a top mount deck with mellow foot pockets formed by the union of a W-concave profile with a 4mm drop? Do you want the freedom to ride a super long manual thanks to subtle twintip kicktails? If you answered yes to any of these questions we recommend consulting your local Atom dealer to find out if Atom’s new 37 inch Freeride longboard with 40 degree Navigator trucks and Atom Freewheel slide wheels is right for you.
- Deck: Stiff 9-Ply Maple laminate – Subtle 4mm drop – W-concave – Slight double kick – Photo heat transfer graphic.
- Trucks: Genuine Navigator Drones – 40 degree base – 7 inch aluminum hangers – heat treated CrMo axles – Grade 8 Knurled Navigator King pins.
- Wheels: Atom Freewheels – 70mm diameter x 42mm wide – 82A – Super High Rebound Slide Formula. High speed. Designed to slide.
- Bearings: Rubber shielded ABEC 9 with high speed lubricant.
- Grip: Coarse 46 grit. Ultimate Traction.
- Fully Assembled