Featuring a huge sweet spot, this board is exceptionally forgiving, helping novice foilers gain confidence quickly as they build their foiling skills. Perfectly balanced, its nose helps provide bounce off the water during the occasional touch down, keeping you in the air longer.
A great choice to progress with, the foil can be positioned further back as experience grows. The Hover 150 comes with standard FCS fins, yet are equipped with the FCS II Eco Fin System for those who prefer to use tool-less fins from FCS. When you’re finished foiling, utilize the quad fin setup of this multi-purpose design for a SUP-surfing session. Especially fun on small, mushy waves, the Hover 150 takes design elements from the smaller Hover 120 and provides all the stability required for heavier riders to enjoy their session.
1. CNC EPS Core
2. Glass Layer
3. Full PVC Wrap (Deck & Rail)
4. Biax Glass
6. High Density Foam to Reinforce Foil Mount
8. Full PVC Wrap
9. Biax Glass
10. Grooved & Embossed EVA Deckpad = Lightweight + ultimate grip +
better durability over time
11. Ledge Handle = Deep pocket for comfortable & secure grip
12. (2) 10” US Boxes = SUP-foiling
13. Quad Fin Setup = SUP-surfing