A huge sweetspot helps novice to advanced foilers gain confidence quickly while the balanced nose provides bounce off the water during the occasional touch down.
Two, 10” US boxes create a bottom track system, which makes it more convenient to switch between sports on this 3-in-1 crossover. To SUP-foil, simply set to the forward position. For windsurf-foiling, set to the backmost position, affix a sail to the mast track deck box and attach footstraps to a multitude of insert positions. When you’re finished foiling, utilize the quad fin setup for a SUP-surfing session.
The Hover 150 comes with standard FCS fins, yet are equipped with the FCS II Eco Fin System for those who prefer to use toolless fins from FCS.
1. CNC EPS Core
2. Glass Layer
3. Full PVC Wrap (Deck & Rail)
4. Biax Glass
6. High Density Foam to Reinforce Foil Mount
8. Full PVC Wrap
9. Biax Glass
10. Grooved & Embossed EVA Deckpad = Lightweight + ultimate grip +
better durability over time
11. Ledge Handle = Deep pocket for comfortable & secure grip
12. (2) 10” US Boxes = SUP-foiling (in forward position) + windsurf-foiling
(in back-most position)
13. Quad Fin Setup = SUP-surfing
14. Mast Track Deck Box = Easy sail attachment
15. Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions = Multi-sport functionality