- Fun glide for cruising, stable shapes for catching small waves.
- Versatile Size range. Offers a board for every rider weight and skill level.
- Longer wider boards have faster glide and stability. While shorter narrower sizes are easier to turn and carry.
- Target rider: up to 120 kg who want to cruise but also catch a few waves with a single board.
- Key features: Wider tail outline for extra stability and easier turning when stepping back on the tail. Bungee tie-down on nose.
2018 Starboard 12’0″ x 33″ Atlas Inflatable
12’0″ x 33″ Atlas Longest glide and ultra stable for those learning to paddle, the Atlas is a fantastic cruising board.
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||30 × 24 × 24 in|
|Max Rider Weight|
26.2 lbs, 26 lbs