- Fun glide for cruising, stable shapes for catching small waves.
- Versatile Size range. Offers a board for every rider weight and skill level.
- Longer wider boards have faster glide and stability. While shorter narrower sizes are easier to turn and carry.
- Target rider: up to 120 kg who want to cruise but also catch a few waves with a single board.
- Key features: Wider tail outline for extra stability and easier turning when stepping back on the tail. Bungee tie-down on nose.
2018 Starboard 11’2″ x 32″ Blend Inflatable
11’2″ x 32″ Blend Fast glide from the narrower nose and stable turning from the wider tail, it blends cruising and surfing in one.
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 24 in|
|Max Rider Weight|
24.4 lbs, 21.7 lbs