A single luff strut marries the best characteristics of strutless and strutted kite designs. The strut’s relaxed connection to the canopy creates a dynamic structure, which allows the canopy to freely expand and contract, while maintaining the strength of a strutted framework to handle heavier loads with ease.
An outstanding underpowered kite, the Boxer is incredibly easy to relaunch, light to the touch, responsive but gentle. Very easy to sheet in and go, this kite is quick, easy to control and generates power quickly. It’s light and lively feel at the fingertips makes it approachable and forgiving. In short, the Boxer is the proverbial “yes man”—eager to please, easy to control and supportive enough to explore your own style.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric: most advanced kite canopy on the market
- Luff Strut
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
- Low-end Power
- Super Easy Relaunch
- Light to the Touch + Easy to Control
- Super Easy Sheet-in-and-Go
- Easy Jumping
- Quick Response to Bar Movements
- Outstanding Underpowered Performance