Now available to a broader skillset, less experienced kiters can still ride like Jesse Richman, or Kevin Langeree with the Torch’s new ESP setting, which allows riders to adjust the depower for more forgiving controls with all the performance.
Taking this sought-after C-kite to the next level, the addition of the Quad-Tex canopy makes this the Torch practically indestructible. Already engineered for solid control and handling in strong winds, the addition of Quad-Tex’s 4x-reinforced ripstop and perfectly balanced weave matrix—testing 30% stronger and stiffer than any other around—heightens the stability and responsiveness of the Torch design. The pinnacle of freestyle performance just became stronger and more accessible; time to experience the pure precision of the Torch.
- Quad-Tex – strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Precision response for hooked and unhooked riding
- Direct bar feel
- Solid power through turns
- Superior unhooked control
- Canopy Stabilizer
- High-flow Valve
- Reduced leading edge taper