Its surface area, flat rocker, double concave bottom shaping and responsive flex provide easy planing, a smooth ride, superior edging and soft landings. The newly refined outline makes the Orbit more playful and the ride more forgiving—even when small chop starts to develop. It also features an angled heel-side center fin for strong upwind performance while still maintaining a playful ride.
- NEW Low Flex F20 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- Light Wind Rocker = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- 4° Angle Center Fin = Upwind performance with minimal drag
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
- NEW FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control