Durable, tough and light most models are windsurfable.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
Weight: 13.65 kg / 30.10 lbs
*Weights are +/- 6%
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’6”||29.5”||6.9”||20.6”||235 L||45-90 kg|
|350.5 cm||74.9 cm||17.5 cm||52.3 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
Dol-Fin 22” Black