Durable, tough and light most models are windsurfable.
- The Advanced Sandwich Technology has a 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin, creating a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- 300 grams uni-directional glass stringers are laminated flat on the deck and wrapped on fore rails in front of the standing area to support integrity while in surf conditions.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
Weight: 9.92 kg / 21.87 lbs
*Weights are +/- 6%
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’0”||30”||4.1”||18.1”||142 L||50-85 kg|
|274.3 cm||76.2 cm||10.4 cm||46.0 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|• Blue Carbon and Wood are provided with Light Core fins.
• AST Electric provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.