- Starboard Brushed Carbon technology uses 15 kg/m3 fused, precision molded Cellcore for light weight and water resistance. A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and hugely increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra light biaxial and unidirectional carbon fibers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- A well suited flex pattern with great reflex is essential for getting the most out of your wave riding. The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.
- The weight saving further allows you to paddle longer with less energy consumption.
THE ORIGINAL WOOD TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1994.
- 15 kg/m3 fused cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- A 500 kg/m3 veneer of 0.6mm biaxial Australian Pine forms an outer layer on the deck resulting in extra impact resistance, rigidity and further improved overall hull integrity.
- A three-dimensional glass laminate is wetted out with high grade expanding epoxy resin. This creates a thicker impact resistant outer skin with increased overall hull strength.
- Glass rail reinforcements for extra stiffness against snapping when nose diving.
- Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts, resulting in zero insert damage reports so far.
- Starboard pioneered molded wood technology in 1994 and first introduced it to their Surf and Windsurfer board lines.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Weight Carbon:||Weight Wood:||Volume:||Rider up to:|
|8’8”x31.5” AIR BORN|
|8’8”||31.5”||3.7”||19.6”||16.71lbs||19.07 lbs||123 L||95 kg|
|264.2 cm||80 cm||9.4 cm||49.9 cm||16.71 kg||8.65 kg|
|7’10”x30” AIR BORN|
|7’10”||30″||3.4″||18.9″||13.96 lbs||17.79 lbs||97 L||80 kg|
|238.83 cm||76.2 cm||86 cm||48 cm||6.33 kg||8.07 kg|
|7’10”x31.5” AIR BORN|
|7’10”||31.5″||3.3″||19.8″||14.53 lbs||17.84 lbs||98 L||85 kg|
|238.8 cm||80 cm||8.5 cm||50.3 cm||6.59 kg||8.09 kg|
|7’4”x28’5” AIR BORN|
|7’4″||28.5″||3.4″||18.7″||10.78 lbs||85 L||70kg|
|223.5 cm||72.4 cm||8.7 cm||47.5 cm||4.89 kg|
|Forward Fin:||Back Fin:|
|4.7 Hexcel||4.5 Hexcel|
*Comes standard with Quad and Thruster fin boxes
**Thruster fins are supplied based on team rider performance feedback.