The Monarch features rails that gradually taper, providing lightweight tips and defined edges for outstanding grip, dynamic flex and directional stability. The new lightweight basalt fiber construction provides incredible strength-to-weight ratio and uniquely responsive flex, decreasing chances of distortion under the extreme loads of hard landings.
Its 3D bottom shape, composed of new beveled razor channel rails and steep hexa tunnel tips, provides increased tracking and phenomenal edging. The further reduced concave in the center section also improves water entry and optimizes flex in between the rider’s feet.
- NEW 3-Stage Rocker R8/4/10 = Powerful rocker for fast riding, aggressive pop and a lively feel
- NEW Low Flex F29 = Ideal for medium-to-high speed riding + extreme pop
- NEW Basalt Fiber = Strength + lightweight + lively response & flex characteristics
- NEW Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- NEW 6.5° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip
- Flex Torsion Control = Increased stiffness in both the axial and torsional axis + superior control
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip