Smooth fun turns with a magical stability.
With length for glide and width for stability, this was a great big man’s wave board. But, it just got a whole lot better. With a slightly wider tail, modified bottom shape (V and concaves) and rails (finer forward), the smooth carving sensations and reactivity have all been greatly enhanced. Its a winner!
AST Candy Construction – Durable, Tough, Light.
- Full EVA deck pad.
- PU painted ding-resistant rails.
- Full deck pad with 3 mm square-groove traction EVA foam in the standing area, 2 mm EVA fore and aft.
- All boards 9’8″ and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Starboard flex side fins for all models.
AST technology features a light-wind fused cell core and uses layers of three-dimensional 400g glass mat wetted out with an expanding epoxy resin system that creates volume within the skin as it curves under pressure. This creates a thick, stiff, durable yet light-weight sandwiched laminate. A 3/4 deck wood layer improves rigidity, and deck impact resistance.
Brushed Carbon Construction – Lightest Weight, Quickest Response.
- The lightest technology.
- The strongest build method
- The quickest response.
- Light paint job to reduce weight.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high quality biaxial carbon.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high density foam.
- Fused Cell core
- Ultra-light Startouch deck grip.
- Hexcel center and side fins
The worlds largest paddle boards lost another 5-10% grams between 012 and 013 re-establishing the benchmark of technology for the Pro boards, Now in 014 the Pro boards lose another 5%. Ultra light Biaxial carbon technology laminated onto water resistant high density foam sandwich and a Fused Cell core. We optomized the angles of the carbon weave introducing flex into paddle boarding. Our brushed carbon wave boards are up to 3.5Kg ligher than our AST technology.