Showing all 15 results
• 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for
greater maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
• 30” width is stable for lighter riders up to 90kg
wanting a board that does it all.
• Narrower width increases speed and tracking
due to holding the paddle straighter to the board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot,
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
• Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
• Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
• Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
10’5” length offers glide on flat-water and fast entry into waves.
• Shorter length heightens maneuverability and tighter turning.
• 32” width gives balance for riders up to 105kg.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to double concave to round V”
• Heavy mid-section V and double concave generate speed with a rail-to-rail
sensation when standing in the middle of the board.
• Tail V rocker and outline help to create smooth tight arcs.
• Fine forward rails, mono-concave nose and ample nose kick provide an efficient
smooth and safe entry into the wave.
“Extremely versatile flat-water paddleboard. An ideal entry into the waves.”
A long-time favorite in the range, chosen for its versatility and all-round fun, the Drive is used by all paddlers looking for flatwater exploring, fitness or surf. The bottom configuration of a single concave forward moving through to heavy V in the mid-section, with deep concaves running through to V in the tail, create speed and maneuverability with a crisp and lively rail-to-rail feel.
“Mono-concave to flat middle to V”
“Mushy waves… no problem”
The Air Born 7’4’’x28.5’’ is a scaled down version of the Air Born 7’10’’x30’’ to allow lighter or highly-skilled riders to optimize sessions where swell isn’t very big. Everything about the Air Born has been designed to get the best performance in mushy waves. Its fish-style outline offers great shortboard carving.
Thin, high-apex rail lets the water flow around it, accelerating the board on the rail.
“Ultimate glide and speed on an all-round board.”
The extra two inches in width allows heavier riders (90kg+) to enjoy this hybrid shape for cruising or training. An extremely comfortable and effortless board.
“Double-concave to single”
“Extra fast, real stable and great tracking.”
The Elite Touring 11’6” x 29.5” proved a breakthrough in gliding performance for a board at this length. The slender nose section pierces water while volume distribution in rails and concave bottom shape provides the glide and stability.
It feels light and nimble, has great glide and is simply fun to ride. The aft fin box supports great tracking.
Equipped with two bungee tie downs to carry extra gear and four FCS inserts for installing lights or GPS.
“Round V double concave midsection to deep V concave tail”
“A stable platform with a flat deck, makes it a larger board for heavier riders to make the most out of the trickiest of conditions.”
The Converse is the ideal board for either someone larger wanting to come down in length for a more progressive ride surfing, or anyone smaller wanting a good all rounder.
An all-new outline and rocker configuration have created a far more responsive and agile board than its predecessor. Instant acceleration, projection and excellent speed describe how this board reacts to foot and rail pressure.
*AST Electric has windsurf option
“Tour the world with extra glide and stability.”