Showing all 6 results
• 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for
greater maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
• 30” width is stable for lighter riders up to 90kg
wanting a board that does it all.
• Narrower width increases speed and tracking
due to holding the paddle straighter to the board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot,
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
• Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
• Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
• Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
“Extremely versatile flat-water paddleboard. An ideal entry into the waves.”
A long-time favorite in the range, chosen for its versatility and all-round fun, the Drive is used by all paddlers looking for flatwater exploring, fitness or surf. The bottom configuration of a single concave forward moving through to heavy V in the mid-section, with deep concaves running through to V in the tail, create speed and maneuverability with a crisp and lively rail-to-rail feel.
“Mono-concave to flat middle to V”
“Ultimate glide and speed on an all-round board.”
The extra two inches in width allows heavier riders (90kg+) to enjoy this hybrid shape for cruising or training. An extremely comfortable and effortless board.
“Double-concave to single”
“Glide and maneuverability mixed with generous stability.”
A versatile all-rounder, providing exciting performance for the larger rider. Excellent stability due to its width and good glide with its length, makes for maximum enjoyment in any conditions.
Fine rails forward with generous nose kick provides a smooth/safe entry into the wave, with rocker and outline curve enabling the board to carve in a smooth, yet radical manner.
“Mono-concave to double concave”