Stand Up Paddleboarding
Showing the single result
2016 Starboard Whopper 9'5" X 33"
EASY TO CARRY & TRANSPORT
- The shorter 9’5” Whopper is easier to turn and maneuver
on the wave.
- 33” width gives stability and float for riders up to 100kg
for all round fun.
- Shorter length makes it easy for all riders to carry
- Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot
and ASAP Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
- Mono-concave gives lift feeding to the double concave for lift
and control with rail-to-rail turning.
- Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards fin,
while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
- Generous nose kick makes pearling close to impossible.