Showing all 2 results
• 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
• 30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases
tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
• Great for flat-water cruising and long board style
performance in the surf.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot, ASAP
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V in the tail.”
• Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail
reactivity from the middle of the board.
• Tail V for responsive cutback turning.