Showing all 5 results
• 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
• 30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases
tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
• Great for flat-water cruising and long board style
performance in the surf.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot, ASAP
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V in the tail.”
• Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail
reactivity from the middle of the board.
• Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat-water cruising.
The entry-level board for all aspects of the sport providing a stable platform for the heavy rider or multiple riders.
“A stable platform with good glide for the heavy rider getting into all aspects of the sport.”
It’s length and glide make the Atlas perfect for coastal cruising and exploring. If you come upon some little waves in your adventures, the Atlas, will help get you into them with ease.
With finer rails and new bottom shape, the updated version is far superior than it’s predecessor when riding waves. It’s faster with an improved rail to rail sensation when standing forward and also more responsive when you come back to the tail of the board for cutbacks.
Equipped w/deck inserts for gear storage.
“Mono to double concave to V in the tail.”